Jimin Shares Which BTS Member He Always Turns to First When He Needs Someone to Talk To

 


As many fans already know, Jimin is often regarded as the group's "healing source." RM once shared, "Although he is younger than me, he is very mature... I am always shocked by his word choices and the way he talks. He is very personable, and I feel heled when I am with him."

RM also pointed out that Suga often treats Jimin like an "emotional support teddy bear," while J-Hope compared Jimin to a laughter button, saying, "When I'm having a hard time, I press him like a button, and then he makes me laugh." On another occasion, J-Hope added, "Honestly, his willingness was what I was most thankful for. He played a big role in relieving my stress."



Even Tablo of EPIK HIGH was impressed by Jimin, calling him BTS's "emotional hub" after hearing RM and Suga talk about how Jimin is the member everyone trusts and relies on most during difficult times. However, Tablo humorously turned the question around by asking, "Then who does Jimin rely on the most?" It was a question that many fans had also been wondering about.

As it turns out, the answer is not difficult to find. Jimin himself once revealed which member he turns to first whenever he wants to open up. That person is none other than Suga!

Jimin explained that the first thing he admires about Suga is his honesty. He said that whenever he needs to hear the truth about something, he knows exactly who to talk to, and Suga is always his first choice.

Jimin also shared that although Suga is not particularly energetic, he is incredibly adorable. He said, "I like his honesty... He doesn't have that much energy, but he is really a cute hyung..."



As everyone know, Suga is famous for his "low-energy" lifestyle. He enjoys lying down and resting, avoids unnecessary physical activity, and often seems to be in "energy-saving mode." However, through Jimin's eyes, this laid-back personality is far from boring. Instead, it has become one of Suga's moost distinctive charms.

While people who do not interact with Suga often might assume tat he strict or cold, Jimin described someone entirely different: a wonderful friend and dependable older brother. His answer reflected not only how deeply he understands Suga but also the strong bond they share, which is part of the close relationship among all seven BTS members.

RM once described the duo by saying, "Many people think that Suga hyung is like the grandfather of the group, but he acts more like a little kid. Jimin is the opposite. He looks like a baby, but inside, he is mature and like a grandfather." Although their personalities and energy levels may seem completely opposite, their bromance is undeniably adorable. In reality, they always care for and look after each other.



When Jimin described these qualities in Suga, fans were deeply moved by their brotherly bond. ARMY also wholeheartedly agreed with everything Jimin had to say about the group's second-oldest member.


ARMYs' Reactions:

» Aww, YoonMin! My favorite friendship!!!! The way he answered alone shows just how close they are.

» I can hear Yoongi saying "kkaepjjang!" Oh my God, YoonMin, I'm so happy!

» The YoonMin nation is having a heart attack right now :,)

» I'm jealous, but what can I do? I live for YoonMin, too. Oh, life is hard!

» The happiness they give me... I'm crying. YoonMin are too cute!

» They love each other so much! I don't know how many more times I can handle hearing that they're a family, A FAMILY!

» Can we just take a moment to appreciate Jimin's infectious smile and adorable excitement when he said yes to performing with Yoongi?

» Yoongi is so into it, He would definitely coinvince Jimin to do it!

» The way Jimin talks about suga is just the sweetest thing ever. You can feel the love and respec he has for him.

» Honestly, Jimin describing Suga as his go-to person for the truth made me tear up. Their bond is so special.

» I love how Jimin sees Suga's cute and soft side when everyone else thinks he's cold. That's real friendship.

» Just by looking at Jiin's expression when he answered, you can tell how close they are. This melted my heart.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A heartfelt post from an ARMY fighting cancer goes viral again following Suga's latest appearance after discharge

Nicole Kim, BTS's interpreter makes a return to Big Hit Music in a high-profile role

V Faces Death Threats Ahead of Upcoming Concert, ARMY Demands HYBE Take Immediate Action to Prorect Him